Many of our writers have found the automatic way of referencing easier and less time consuming. How can you do automatic referencing?
I will use Microsoft office 2007 to offer the illustration:
- Open a new word document
- Up on the tool bar, you see a REFERENCES tab, click on this.
- A drop-down menu will come up where you can choose the referencing style in the STYLE Tab. Here, you can choose any referencing style you want to use: APA, Harvard, MLA, etc…
- In the same drop-down menu, you can see an INSERT CITATION tab, click it.
- A drop-down menu comes up where you can click the tab ADD NEW SOURCE. Click it and fill up the information about the first source you want to use.
- After adding your first source, you can start inserting citations automatically by placing the cursor where you want this citation to be and just clicking on the tab INSERT CITATION and choosing the source.
- You do this for all sources you use.
- At the end, just click the BIBILIORAPHY tab to insert your bibliography page, DONE JUST AUTOMATIC..
- If you use, another version of Microsoft office, the above-guide should be helpful to figure it out.
Hope you find it helpful…